Thinking Like a Mountain

As I spent some time taking in the breathtaking views of Leicester, NC I thought about starting my blog. In the quiet of the morning, as I watch the fog lift from the valley where it had laid sleeping all night, I realize how much I truly yearn for each day there...that place quiets my heart. Good people, quiet mountains and a new love. Then, suddenly hearing the bray of that certain donkey (wherever he is) brought back some memories of school.
I intend to keep this blog updated regularly as I begin the next, and final, journey of my formal veterinary education. I will begin Purdue School of Veterinary Medicine with my clincial year in January and be there until December. This is my way of keeping my friends and family abreast of all those 'little details' that mean the world to me and maybe mean something to everyone else in my life.
My good news for today...I received the results on the Qualifying Exam (QE), the $1000 exam that happened to be on the same day as Jim's surgery and I wasn't nearly as prepared as I should have been. Congratulations, I read....and couldn't get on the phone fast enough to tell someone.
Often, things go wrong for me, or mistakes add up...this year has been a good year, and I bet next year will be great.
So, why don't you saddle up and come on a ride with me...we will explore trails untravelled and talk awhile.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home