Monday, October 09, 2006

Fun times ahead!

On Saturday, we drove around Rogersville scoping out what we needed to see. Jimmy found and talked to the EMTs and we found the fire station across the street from the clinic.











The 'tree-less treehouse' that will be moved, get a good cleaning, a coat of paint, and new shingles..on the front will be a sign "Brett's Place".











The inside of the barn and one of the stalls.













Rogersville Historic downtown. It's quaint and quiet...reminds me of Abbeville. I love it!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

7 semesters w/o a problem, never a doubt pp! When I look at those pictures, I think 'paula's home'. It looks perfect and sounds like you're going to be a great fit. Get used to the whole doctor thing, you've earned it! Clinics will be over before you know it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home