Indiana Mountains!

Fact #1: So, here in Indiana, I have been on Equine Community Practice. We go out to farms all day long and treat horses there. I have learned a lot about farming corn and beans, because that is ALL we see on this flat flat land they call Indiana. Lately, we have been watching the farmers everyday getting their crop in before the weather was supposed to turn bad.
Fact #2: My mother was born and raised in Indiana. She spent her whole life here, well...until my brother and I graced her life =). She returns all the time to visit family and friends. She has a DOG named HOOSIER for crying out loud!
Fact #3: The weather man called for snow on Thursday.
What had happened wuzzz: I called Stevens' mother, lol, (my mother) on Wednesday to check in and say how cold it was here. I told her the weatherman was calling for snow.
Her response: ...and I quote... "well, you *are* in the mountains"
My response: jaw flopped open, "have you BEEN to Indiana??!!"
Still HYSTERICALLY laughing!!!! Love you mom! Yes, she blames it on a senior moment and the previous topic of conversation was about my new home in Rogersville TN (which IS in the Blue Ridge Mountains)... But STILL.... *DANG*


1 Comments:
OK, you need to give me a break!! I'm sure I could come up with screw ups...Bo Gotta.
Ma
Post a Comment
<< Home