Today's Ramblings
Well, it may not be much, but it's P's new home for the next year. The inside is immaculate, new carpet, new paint...really cute on the inside (and not too bad on the outside). It has a big fenced-in back yard...about 15 minute drive to school, can't ask for much else. Can't wait to get some flowers in that front flower bed, that's for sure!Mom saw an article in the newspaper where Meals on Wheels needed volunteers to help deliver Thanksgiving meals to the seniors without families. I called today, and they have gotten way more volunteers than they know what to do with. So, I won't be doing that on Thursday, but it's good to know that the elderly are being taken care of. I think that may be something to look into again, soon.
Went to training tonight where we had a very boring meeting. Got my flu shot (yippeee). Of course, I can't attend our Christmas dinner (haven't been able to attend in many years) because ***I*** have to judge a beauty pageant. NOW, I ask you, is that SCARY or what? I promised mom months and months ago that I would help her do that since she is in charge of that for her school.
I am excited about getting our Christmas tree next weekend. Jim and I are going to cut it from a tree farm that one of his buddies owns. I want a nice big North Carolina Frasier Fir. Oh and by the way....where do I put in my order for a White Christmas...anyone? please?? can anyone pleasseeee help me??


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home