Saturday, October 28, 2006

Happy Halloween!


This is TOTALLY what I am going to do with Buddy, my solid black cat. Isn't this **the** best?
I will tell Buddy's story about how he scared away a housing inspector. At the Air Force base in Utah, when we were moving away, the housing person came to do the inspection. I had heard the bad stories about how picky they were, ie...white gloving the inside of the air vents on the floor....
So, I had hired a cleaner from the base that guaranteed it to pass inspection. The inspector came to our house, saw Buddy (the solid black cat) walk by and she freaked. I mean FREAKED. Then refused to come into the house. I explained that he was nice and offered to corral him into one room while she did her inspection. She said no, that she was too superstitious...passed the cleaning inspection and was on her merry way, and was gone FAST!
Buddy is good for some things. Not many, but he is pretty cool. Oh, and he likes to attack Kims' shoes!


Think this will work for TalTals??? I can sure picture Magoo flowing around. What? You've never heard of a deaf and blind scary epileptic dog-ghost???!!! I bet they would bring momma home lotsa Reece cups =)

1 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger Trailshome said...

Hey! Who was it telling me that I needed to update my blog??????


It's time for something new here.

Nudge, nudge, nudge.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home