Thursday, January 19, 2006

Reflecting...

What I Miss
















What I DON'T miss















Accomplished today: Answered a question correctly in rounds that no one knew the answer to (how does a dog get cutaneous hemangiosarcoma), echocardiograms, EKGs, Ultrasounds, comforted a crying mommy and daddy when they brought their Westie in with cancer, helped with emergency colic horse...we got 10 gallons of reflux when we passed a tube into her stomach and she went straight to surgery (she was under from 2-5 and when I last checked they still weren't done). I am on emergency call tonight, but I am tired.

Jimmy ordered me 2 nice white doctors coats with my name embroidered on them and I can't wait to see them. He also ordered a name tag for my stethoscope.

Think I might go have my leg rechecked tomorrow if I can get the time away and I can find the clinic on campus. It is hurting a little and I don't think it should be hurting...damned island mutt. He is curled up sleeping right now without a care in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home