My little man...
What Tally misses
Got ALL the trash out today, hooked up my DVD player and watched Ladder 49 because that's the only movie I have and nothing was on tv, hemmed my scrubs, did paperwork, washed clothes and cleaned up a little. A pretty uneventful day...which was nice.Jimmy took Brett to WWE today, so I can't wait to see their pictures. I talked to them on the phone on their way home and it sounded like they had a blast. Jimmy called to say Brett had left his camera at the arena, so he's going to call tomorrow and see if he can't track it down.
Working on scheduling my trip to NYC in June for graduation. I think Jim is going to drive so he can see his sister and her family and Mom is going to fly. I don't know about Kim, Robert, and Uncle Dave. I know it will be fun, though..once we all get there!!! I CAN'T WAIT...more info as the plans evolve!
Island Prince Cujo


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home