It's a Jellybean thing...

I've said this before, it's a jellybean thing. I learned that in my first job. I was out in the car crying after a case turned out badly and my boss' wife came out and said: it's a jellybean thing. You start the day with a bag of jellybeans and for every happy dog/cat/owner, you put one in the jar. For every case that sucks like this one, you take one out. Making a family cry with happiness because you bought their dog another 6 months with heart meds balances the HBC with no money. If you get to the end of the day with an empty jar, it's time to quit vet med. We all have jellybeans in the jar, it's why we're all still here. When I go home and need a glass of wine and a few min alone, I just tell hubby it's a jellybean thing and he can't understand but he can sympathise. Paula: take pictures of the happy ones and post them in your office/bedroom wherever it matters to you.
Susan


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home