Still alive!

After all of the rainstorms and flood warnings last night, I was sure my babies would be dead today. Literally drowned in that little hole. I called Kim, Mom, and Jim all upset.
Funny how everyone says something different:
Kim: get a rake to pull away the 'matt' and see if they are still alive
Mom: she should know better, she is in vet school
Jimmy: those darn rabbits are FINE, paula
Well, I went out to check them a minute ago, and guess what....they're fine. *grin* The hair/leaf ball that was over the hole last night was very matted down into the hole after the rain, but this morning it was gone. I just walked out, looked down, and saw them wiggling. I even saw a little nose that moved his head towards me to say, "good morning, we're o.k!" It looks like there are 5, best I can tell.
It is still raining, but not nearly as hard.
It's cold.
Think they are too cold? It's not good for the babies to be too cold.
Should I knit them some little coats?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home