Saturday, January 10, 2009


Hey Daneka- ya mean these pictures?? LOVE THEM!! I know I have the can-can picture, but I think I pulled it aside with intentions on copying them and sending them to you and Donna. That was a good and fun group, seems like forever ago doesn't it? I certainly treasure you dearly- you are one of those 'friends ya keep forever'. Love you! PLEASE- what advice do you have for carrying a peanut/lime/watermelon through the 150% humidity summer in SC?? LOL arrrghhhhhh

1 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger Bill, Daneka and Boys said...

Oh, sister girl! How come I didn't get this comment until now? (Guess I need to be a blog follower of yorn.)
Ok, first and foremost- KEEP YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR! When you can't tie your shoes, and you can barely wipe your bottom because your big ol' round belly is in the way, CHERISH THESE TIMES. They go way too fast.
Let people do things for you when you're gargantu-prego. Do not waste your time trying to be a superhero when you should be enjoying every moment of the miracle growing inside of you. Trust me, one day, you will miss it as you watch your baby go off to school. It happens fast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home