Happy Birthday TIMMY!
I met Timmy a couple years ago at a party at Ginny's house (so I am told because I didn't remember..lol) and have come to have a friendship with him that I treasure deep in my soul. He is one of those friends who is true to himself and to every one of his friends. He makes sure everyone is happy and having a good time. He makes sure people have food in their belly's and clothing in their backs. He gets up at that 3am fire/extrication call because someone needs his help. He truly is a special soul.
He is referred to in my 'circle' of friends as my other husband. He is very dear to my heart and I love him to pieces!
Happy Birthday Timmy, I will whip yer butt again bowling if that's what ya really want.


1 Comments:
Ya know....the name of this blog is outdated. Now it should really be 'The Morphing of Doc P to Mommy P'. (hugs)
Post a Comment
<< Home