Friday, January 16, 2009

World's Greatest Sister

Happy Birthday Kimmeeeeeeee! This is one of my favorite pictures of my sister and I in her very most favorite spot in the whole world- Turkey Run State Park, Indiana. This was the first time I had ever been to that specific park and it definitely wasn't the last time- I can understand why this is her most-ever-favorite spot!
And there I stood with my most-ever-favorite sister in the whole world... doing our thing... our head lean.
It's good to have a rock to lean on, and I am not talking about the huge ones that are surrounding us in that picture- she is even a bigger rock.
Love you sister. I wish you the bestest ever of birthdays. I love you tremendously!
P

1 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger GreyCrazy said...

WOW, what a surprise to find this! I love you bunches sister, and it filled my heart with incredible happiness to share that place with you.

Someday we'll have to take the kumquat...er.....lime.....I mean.....MEDIUM shrimp!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home