Sunday, March 15, 2009

Junior Kicks! 127 Days to go!

Today is another day in the sequence that I have been anxiously awaiting!! At 12:20 pm today I was laying in bed resting after a long night of painful abdomen and restlessness (and going to work at 5am) I FELT IT! I had admittedly been reading online this morning about how far along, or how soon, women feel this for the first time. I wasn't worried, just curious and anxious. I set the computer to the side, laid down, head propped up on a pillow, and rested my hands high on my belly and watched tv.
I felt BUMP and actually watched my hand move with my belly about an inch in the air. Then BUMP BUMP twice more, with the same amount of exaggerated movement. I immediately knew this wasn't anything other than what I thought it was.
I couldn't believe it, Junior saying "OK MOM, I am here!!" An absolutely precious time in my life, so I made the three obligatory phone calls with the news, then curled up with Magoo who was snoring and wasn't aware of the miracle I just experienced- and I laid there so happy and very content!
Although this is not my picture (I am not this big yet) I thought it was sooo very cool and can't wait to have my own picture like it- I bet that momma felt like her uterus was stretching to Saturn!

3 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not obligatory.....I'm Grandma!dian

 
At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Guess I should have proofed before printing the previous message)....dian

Anyway, do not be surprised if you don't see specific baby parts.....until you get the whole snuggly package.

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger GreyCrazy said...

Well hello Baby Peanut! Aunt Kimmee loves you already. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home