Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Week 17- Turnips!!



What is a turnip anyway?? Cuz I sho dunno!

This week bringing a bony skeleton and a stronger and thicker umbilical cord. Baby Watkins now weighing in at 5 ounces and 5 inches long from head to bottom. Baby Watkins can move joints and the sweat glands are starting to develop (or so the literature tells me)??!!
We get Brett this weekend- which I am looking forward to- I always love when he is here. I will make the trek to get him Friday after work (since Jim is working 24 Friday), then maybe we can have a fun Valentines with friends, step-kid, Brett's friend Hagan- dinner and bowling. Romantic- eh?
Weather has started warming up, for which I am truly thankful, Jim actually opened the window while we slept last night and that is the best feeling in the world!

2 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger GreyCrazy said...

HEY, I just noticed you changed the name! Somebody smart must have suggested that. (winking)

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey again...want company for the drive Friday?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home