Week 16- Want some Guacamole?
Who ever would have thought that there were SO many types of avocados? I guess baby Watkins would fit the bill somewhere on this picture. . .Week 16 brings sinus infection antibiotics (after 5 weeks of taking the medications that I was 'supposed' to, but they didn't work). I started feeling better, but then took a down slide again. Urinating literally every 30 minutes...let's see- no glucose in urine, no WBC's (just took round of antibiotics)- there is NO way that baby is pressing on my bladder yet is there? Cuz if so- then I am in for a long haul!!
Milestone: 3.5 weeks until half-way point.
Milestone: February 27 at 9:30am we find out what the sex of baby Watkins is (ref: Big Dog Woofs Squirt entry).
Length: 4.5 inches
Weight: 3.5 ounces
A NOTE FROM BABY WATKINS:
Baby Watkins says, "my legs are much more developed, my head is more erect than it has been, and my eyes have moved closer to the front of my head. My ears are close to their final position, too. The patterning of my scalp has begun, although I don't have any hair to speak of (like my daddy). AND GUESS WHAT??!! I have even started growing toenails! Mommy and I have been busy working on my insides, too- my heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day!
Sorry mommy, for making you potty so much and I am sorry about your stopped up head. But, I LOVE going to work with you everyday and being with you while you help the puppies and kitties.
Maybe sometime in the next few weeks I will kick mommy and then she will REALLY have something to write about...until then, I will be here patiently waiting!
Love you everyone, I can't wait to meet you in 165 days!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home