Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Week 25/40


103 days left until junior arrives!
This week the news from the uterus is: Measuring 13 1/2 inches and weighing 1.5 pounds, junior is starting to lay down a layer of baby fat now.
He has really been kicking up a storm lately and I love laying in bed with Jimmy so he can feel, too. To me, that is very special.
I can't wait to take pictures of him in his daddy's turnout gear, like this little one. I am getting so anxious!

2 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger GreyCrazy said...

Awwwwwwww start thinking about your list for Joanne. :-)

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Bill, Daneka and Boys said...

I am so glad you're cherishing this time!!! So many women complain, or mope- but not you! You are well aware of the miracle you got to participate in- the physical manifestation of the love you and Jimmy have for one another. I'm so excited for you, it makes me want to cry.
So I'll just go stare at a sleeping child and say "Thanks" to the Universe for allowing me to be a part of your miracle, too.
Love you girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home